Resources, Adult Benefits and Legal Issues
- Disability.gov National web page for links on education, health care, housing, and transportation plus more!!
- Service Link: NH's free information and referral resource for elders and individuals with disabilities.
Estate Planning and Special Needs Trusts
- The Special Needs Alliance (SNA) is a national, not for profit organization of attorneys dedicated to the practice of disability and public benefits law.
- Work Incentives Resource Center (WIRC): Developed by the Institute on Disability, this is a one stop-shopping site for benefits available to NH residents with disabilities.
- Tri-County CAP, Inc., approved by the NH Supreme Court to provide guardianship and related services to NH citizens
NH Developmental Services
NH Care Path resource for care-givers and older adults seeking info on a wide range of topics.
Adulthood, Benefits and Legal Issues
New Hampshire Council on Autism Spectrum Disorders
Putting the Pieces Together in the Granite State
RESOURCES, Adult Benefits & Legal Issues
The NH Council on Autism Spectrum Disorders
2 1/2 Beacon St., Suite 10
Concord, NH 03301
Copyright (c) 2012 NH Council on ASD, all right reserved
If you would like to suggest a resources through our Suggestion Box, link here.